Technical Specialization in Goldsmithing Processes
** Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the GEM program will be launched next fall 2021. **
You will represent the innovation and evolution of today’s goldsmiths by combining ancient knowledge with technical and managerial skills. You will also learn how to combine the unique essence of manual skills fundamental to create jewelry with a methodical view of the modern production processes.
Location of this program is in Valenza (Alessandria), a goldsmithing district of excellence.
This program will prepare you to:
- have complete knowledge of the production system transformations which jewelry manufacturers are facing
- have technical and managerial skills in order to follow the main processing stages of making jewelry
- have a systematic vision of the manufacturing processes as well as having a solid knowledge of the manual skills necessary to make a modern jewel
Upon completing the program, students will be qualified for the following job positions:
- Industrialization Goldsmith/Setter
- Technical Design Specialist
- Cost Estimate Specialist
- Industrialization Team Manager
- New Product Development Manager
- Quality Specification Specialist
- Quality Execution Specialist